Provide you guidance and assistance when you are being audited by Customs Authority, to help you understanding the audit process and how to counter the audit findings
Steps to conduct the Customs and Excise Audit Assistance :
- Understanding client’s business process and / or business plan
- Estimate the audit data needed, audit target, audit risks
- Reviewing and preparing data and/or documents for customs audit.
- Assisting in customs audit process
- Accompany and / or represent clients in meetings and / or discussion with auditors
- Assisting Clients in preparing answer or response letter to audit findings